Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6262 when you want to display two 4-20 mA flowmeter inputs on one meter.
Both of these inputs can be displayed on six full digits and each flowmeter is provided with its own 24 Vdc power supply.
The PD2-6262 can also perform a variety of math functions on those two inputs, such as computing the difference between them or summing them together.
One application for the PD6262 is determining fuel consumption by computing the difference between two flowmeter inputs.Features
- Large 1.80" Digits
- Dual-Line 6-digit Display
- Readable from Up to 100' - 30 Meters Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- Operating Temperature Range of -40° to 65° C / -40° to 150° F
- Dual Analog Inputs with Math Functions
- Rate, Total, and Grand Total for Each Input Channel
- Addition, Difference, Average, Multiplication, Division, Minimum, Maximum
- Weighted Average, Ratio, Concentration, & More
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc Input Power Models
- Isolated 24 Vdc Transmitter Power Supply
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- Onboard USB & RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and MeterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs
- 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Four Programming Buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- All Ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max./Min. Readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Passwords Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset Points
- Pass 3: Restricts all Programming, function keys, and digital inputs
- Powered over USB for configuration only
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W max
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max., 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max., @ 50 mA max. for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
Digital I/O & RS-485 Terminals
- 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port