Images are representations only.
SmartVue is a rugged sunlight-readable touchscreen display, measurement, and PID controller responding to industry’s need for a wide temperature range, ruggedized panel meter, for both monitoring and process control applications.
SmartVue is one of the most comprehensive, feature rich panel meters available today. Supporting J1939 and implement bus, SmartVue provides a wide variety of user-configurable inputs and process control, including PID control (proportional-integral-derivative).
It also has both digital and Analog multipurpose I/O types, an RTD sensor channel, and hardware counters.
Designed specifically for challenging environments, SmartVue’s compact, ruggedized profile is ideal for panel-mounted operations in trucking, drilling and a wide range of other industrial applications, including those requiring operation in a Class 1 Div. 2 hazardous location.
Accessing and processing data is easy with the SmartVue panel meter. Connect to the Ethernet (RJ-45) port on the back of the meter for real-time streaming of data collected by the SmartVue, both locally and/or remotely over a local area or wide area network anywhere in the world.
A remote SmartVue display program on a laptop, or a web server with a user designed application ensures that the data is available when it is needed.Features
- Approved for Class I Div. 2 Hazardous Locations (CSA/UL)
- Supports J1939 and ISO 11783 Implement Bus, and data streaming over Ethernet
- 6 multipurpose inputs and outputs (AI, DI, DO)
- 2 frequency outputs
- 2 current loop inputs
- 2 current loop outputs, 2 voltage outputs
- Up to 5 counters (2 tachometers and 3 hardware counters – two of which can be configured as quadrature counters)
- Data logging – over 14 million data points
- Display up to 4 points at one time
- User configurable screens
- 32-bit CMOS microprocessor and DSP
- Modbus Slave over RS-232/RS-485
- Ethernet output for streaming
- Field upgradeable via USB 2.0
- Equipped with 512 MB Industrial SD Card
- Save and load setup files via USB 2.0
- ¼ VGA color LCD daylight viewable with LED backlighting (heated for low-temperature use)
- Armored glass touch screen
- Robust, ruggedized, weatherproof design
- Power and input/output connections by removable screw terminal blocks
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C
Displaying prices & availability for Virginia, United States in USD. Change location or currency
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
DYCOR SmartVue Controller, Standard Version - Measurement, Display & Control View More
- 3.6” LCD Display / Sunlight Readable Touch Screen
- User Configurable Screens – Display Up to 4 at One Time
- 6 Multipurpose Inputs & Outputs (AI, DI, DO)
- 2 Frequency Output
- 2 Current Loop Inputs & Outputs, 2 Voltage Outputs
- 2 Individual PID Loops
- Data Logging – Over 14 Million Points
- CSA/UL Class I Div. 2 Hazardous Locations
- Input Power Range 10 – 30 VDC
- Operating Temperature -40 °C to +70 °C
- NEMA 4
Out of Stock