Images are representations only.
The high pressure XW type hydraulic pump is suitable for a wide range of fluids including water-based solutions and oil-based fluids. Separation of the lubricating oil and the pumped fluid is achieved by the installation of a cavity between the cylinder block and the case. Bypass from the pistons is collected in this cavity and returned to the inlet side of the pump.
The pump is available with either three or six pistons. The six piston version can be supplied with duplex deliveries which may be used for simultaneous high and low pressure applications when used with an automatic unloading valve. Additional variations are possible by varying the input speed to a maximum of 1,800 rpm.
- Rotating swash plate design - 3 or 6 pistons
- Flow/pressure combinations within 15 kW range - up to 41 l/m or up to psi: 15,080 (kPa: 104,000, bar: 1,040) continuous
- Pump construction primarily stainless steel with a painted cast steel case
- Duplex operation option
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Cool case for continuous operation
- 1" BSP Female
- 3/4" BSP Female
- 1/2" BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 1/4" Female Medium Pressure
- 3/8" Female Medium Pressure
- 9/16" Female Medium Pressure
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cast Steel
- 3/4" NPT Female
- 1/2" NPT Female