Images are representations only.
The model A48 bimetal thermometer has been specifically developed for use in air-conditioning and refrigeration technology for measuring the temperature in air ducts.
Due to the flexibly adjustable flange, the thermometer can be adapted to all standard wall thicknesses of pipe insulations.Features
- Accuracy class 2.
- Nominal size 63, 80, 100 and 160.
- Scale ranges from -30 ... +50 °C to 0 ... +120 °C.
- Bimetal coil
Nominal Size in mm
- 63, 80, 100 and 160
- Option: flange diameter d2 = 50 m
- Standard: flange diameter d2 = 61 mm
- Flange, Steel Zinc Plated, Adjustable on Stem
- other insertion lengths on Request
- Minimum immersion depth lmin = approximately 60 mm
- Ø 9 mm Copper Alloy
- Insertion length l = 160, 200 and 300 mm
- Class 2 per EN 13190
- Aluminium, White, Black Lettering
- Aluminium, Black
- Acrylic Plastic
- At Bottom of Stem
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Ventilation systems