Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6363 when you want to display two pulse flowmeter inputs on one meter you can see from a distance. Both of these inputs can be displayed on six full digits and each flowmeter is provided with its own DC power supply.
The PD2-6363 can also perform a variety of math functions on those two inputs, such as computing the difference between them or summing them together. One application for the PD6363 is determining fuel consumption by computing the difference between two flowmeter inputs.
- Large 1.80" Digits
- Dual Line Display
- Six Full Digits on Each Line
- Readable From 100 Feet Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Rated Field Mountable Enclosure
- Great for Outdoor Use: -40 to 150°F (-40 to 65°C)
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro
- Displays Two Flow Inputs Simultaneously
- Displays Rate and Total Simultaneously
- Math Functions Capabilities
- 5, 10, or 24 V Flowmeter Power Supply
- Count Up or Down, Total & Grand Total
- Gate Function for Rate Display of Slow Pulse Rates
- K-Factor, Internal Scaling, or External Calibration
- Non-Resettable Grand Total
- 32-Point Linearization
- On-Board Digital Input (for Remote Reset)
- Can Convert Pulse Input to an Isolated 4-20 mA Output
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Four programming buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span
- All ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months.
- Max/min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Passwords Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset points
- Pass 3: Restricts all programming, function keys, and digital inputs.
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max or 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 VDC ± 10%. 12-24 VDC powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 VDC supply (internal P+/P- switch).
- 85-265 VAC models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 VDC powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 VDC supply
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line, 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C); Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C); Relative humidity: 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
- Digital I/O and RS485 Terminals 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 years parts & labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port