Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6081 when you have a level application involving Modbus signals and you prefer to display in feet and inches instead of the more common decimal format.
The PD2-6081 can display up to 16 modbus registers so a typical application might be 16 tank levels, 8 tank levels and 8 interface levels, or 5 tank levels, 5 interface levels and 5 temperatures.
The PD2-6081 makes a great outdoor tank side indicator because its display is bright enough to read in direct sunlight and it will operate from -40 to 150°F.Features
- Large 1.80" digits
- Dual-line 6-digit display
- Readable from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure
- Operating temperature range of -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- Modbus RTU master, slave, or snooper mode
- Poll and display up to 16 process variables
- Addition, difference, average, multiplication, division, minimum, maximum, weighted average, ratio, concentration, & more
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- 2 or 4 relays + isolated 4-20 mA output options
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication options
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and ScanView
Input / Output
- Modbus RTU over RS-485, Two analog Inputs (4-20 mA, ± 10 V)
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Four Programming Buttons, digital inputs, PC and ScanView Software, or Modbus registers
- Max/min Readings Reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until Power to the meter is turned off
Password Restrict Modifications
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reSet Points
- Pass 3: Restricts all Programming, function keys, and digital inputs
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W max
- Powered over USB for configuration only
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
- All Programmed settings are stored in Non-Volatile memory for a minimum of ten Years if Power is lost.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts
- Four (4) Mounting holes provided for Mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 Lb-in (0.56 Nm)
- Digital I/O and RS-485 Terminals: 2.2 Lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63" × 12.59" × 4.77" (270 mm × 319.7 mm × 121.2 mm) (H × W × D)
- 6.10 Lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port