Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6001 when you prefer to read level in feet and inches instead of the more common decimal format. This unique display will read up to 99 feet, 11 & 15/16s inches on the upper line.
The lower line can display a tag or volume, even from non-linear tanks such as round horizontal ones. The PD2-6001 makes a great outdoor tank side indicator because its display is bright enough to read in direct sunlight and it will operate from -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150°F).
The PD2-6001 can also be equipped with a 4-20 mA output as well as four relays that can be used for alarming or controlling applications, including pump alternation control.
- Feet and Inches display ideal for level applications
- Large 1.80ꞌꞌ dual-Line 6-digit display readable from up to 100 feet away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V inputs
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- Dual-scale for some level applications - single input
- Isolated 24 Vdc transmitter power supply
- Signal input conditioning for round horizontal tanks
- Programmable display & function keys
- 32-Point, square root, or exponential linearization
- Multi-pump alternation control
- Four (4) Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA output option
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication options
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and meterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits with feet & Inches designations, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
Feet & Inches Display Range
- 0 to 99' 11-15/16"
- Eight intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- The upper and lower displays may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT (percent), d r-u, d gross, d nt-g, max/min, alternate max & min, set points, units (lower display only), or Modbus input.
- Four SafeTouch through-glass buttons when cover is installed. Four internal pushbuttons when cover is removed.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 VDC on contact. Connect normally open contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 VDC; Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 VDC
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span
- Calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months.
- Max / min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
- Three programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings.
- All programmed settings are stored in nonvolatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- 5-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max or 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 VDC ± 10%. 12-24 VDC powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 VDC supply (internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 VAC models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 VDC powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 VDC supply.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse.
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line. 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply.
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- T6 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 60° C
- T5 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 65° C
- See LIM8 ProtEX-MAX instruction manual for additional details.
Max Power Dissipation
- Maximum power dissipation limited to 15.1 W. See PD8 instruction manual for additional details.
- Removable screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external relays, digital I/O, and serial communication adapters.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) Mounting Holes Provided for Mounting Meter to Wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately.
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 years parts & labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit