Images are representations only.
The PD686 is an FM Approved, CSA Certified intrinsically safe and nonincendive, NEMA 4X, IP67 loop-powered indicator that is easy to install and program. It can be seen from considerable distance and even in bright sunlight.
The fact that this meter is loop-powered means that there is no need to run additional, costly power lines into a hazardous area. The meter gets all of the power it needs from the 4-20 mA loop and its 1 V drop results in a minimal burden on the loop.
The meter features a wide -40° to +85° C operating temperature range and is available with a ½" conduit hole in a location of your choice for easy installation.
Calibration is a quick two-step process involving the adjustment of only high and low, non-interacting potentiometers.
- NEMA 4X, IP67 Loop-Powered Field-Mount Process Meter
- 4-20 mA Input
- 1.0" (25.4 mm) 3½ Digits LCD Display; -1999 to 1999
- 1 V Drop
- HART® Protocol Transparent
- Operates from -40 to 85° C (-40 to 185° F)
- Operates from -40 to 40° C (-40 to 104° F) for Canadian Installations
- Zero & Span Potentiometer Adjustments for Easy Field Scaling
- Plastic NEMA 4X, IP67 Enclosure
- FM Approved & CSA Certified as Intrinsically Safe & Nonincendive
- Conformal Coated PCBs for Dust and Humidity Protection
- One ½" Conduit Hole (Rear, Top, Bottom or None)
- Pipe & Panel Mounting Kits
- Stainless Steel Tag Available
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
PRECISION DIGITAL 686 Loop-powered Remote Display (No Hole), CSA
2 - 4 weeks
Non-Cancellable / Non-Refundable
PRECISION DIGITAL 686 Loop-powered Remote Display, Bottom Conduit, CSA
2 - 4 weeks
- ± 0.1% of Full Scale ± 1 Count
Approvals & Certifications
- One 1/2" Conduit Hole
- Terminal Block for 12 to 22 AWG Wire
Enclosure, Body Material
- Impact-Resistant Glass-Filled Polycarbonate
- NEMA 4X / IP66
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 1 V at 20 mA