Images are representations only.
The Rotork Fairchild Model 2800 Plunger Regulator is designed for applications requiring linear mechanical actuation of set pressure.
This precision device provides excellent sensitivity with high forward and reverse flows. The plunger design allows more rapid set point adjustment over the pressure range of the unit than conventional control knob models.
The Model 2800 pneumatic plunger regulator is recommended for use in a variety of applications where mechanical actuation is required, including control stations and test panels, and in construction machinery and industrial or oil rig control equipment.
The Fairchild Model 2800 features control sensitivity of 0.5" water column to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of system pressure changes or conditions.
The Model 2800 pressure regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers four (4) set point pressure ranges from 0.5-10 psi, 0.03-0.7 BAR, 3-70 kPa up to 2-150 psi, 0.15-10 BAR, 15-1,000 kPa.Features
- Plunger operated mechanism actuation
- Regulator is sensitive to 1/2" Water Column
- Balanced Supply Valve
- Aspirator Tube
- Soft Supply and Exhaust Seats
- Flow of up to 50 SCFM with 100 psig Supply
- Separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow
- Unit construction
- Short Plunger Stroke over full pressure range
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 93.3° C (-40° to 200° F)
Enclosure, Body Material
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 8 scfm (13.6 m³/hour)
- Base, Aluminum Alloy
- 1/4” NPT Female
- 3/8” NPT Female
- bar: 0.03 to 10
- kPa: 3 to 1,000
- psig: 0.5 to 150
- 1/2” WC (1.27 cm)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 17
- kPa: 1,700
- psig: 250
Supply Pressure Effect
- Less than psig: 0.1 (bar: 0.007, kPa: 0.7) Per psig: 100 (bar: 7, kPa: 700) Change
- Zinc-Plated Steel