Images are representations only.
The Snooper PD865 is an 1/8 DIN Modbus® meter that can be programmed as a Modbus® RTU master, slave, or snooper. In snooper mode, the PD865 listens to the Modbus traffic and displays a process variable being transmitted on the bus.
As a master, the Snooper can read up to 8 Modbus variables; it will display one and make the other variables available for other Snoopers to display in snooper mode. As a slave, a Modbus variable may be written to the PD865 by a Modbus master.
The PD865 is available with two (2) relays, 4-20 mA analog output, and multi-pump alternation control.
- RS-485 Modbus® RTU input
- Six full digits 999,999 • Master, Slave, or Snooper mode
- Sunlight readable LED display
- Scale in engineering units
- 16-point linearization • Square root & programmable exponent
- Exact display of input data
- 4-20 mA Analog output option (Modbus® to 4-20 mA)
- Two Form A relays standard
- Two Form C relays option
- Up to four pump alternation control
- Universal power supply
- ± 0.1% of Full Scale
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100% of Span
- 0.56" Red LED
- Displays from -199999 to 999999
- NEMA 4X
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 4-20 mA
- 12-24 Vac
- 85-265 Vac
- 90-265 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs