Images are representations only.
The ProVu® PD6081 Super Snooper feet & inches Modbus® scanner displays level information on a specially designed feet & inches display, instead of the usual decimal format.
It is the ideal display for Modbus level or multivariable transmitters and is capable of scanning up to 16 Modbus process variables. Its unique feet & inches upper LED display can indicate up to 99 feet, 11 and 15/16 inches.
The 6-digit lower display can indicate units, tags, or other variables such as volume, temperature, or density. The PD6081 also has dual analog inputs, for integrating traditional 4-20 mA or voltage inputs in the display scanning.
The PD6081 can be setup as a Modbus master, slave, or snooper. Like all ProVu meters, the PD6081 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options.
Various math functions may be applied to the analog or Modbus inputs, such as addition, difference, average, and ratio.Features
- Modbus® RS-485 RTU Serial Communications as Master, Slave, or Snooper
- RS-485 Serial Communications Standard
- Feet & Inches (with Eighths & Sixteenths) Display
- Scan up to 16 Modbus Process Variables
- Dual Analog Inputs (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V)
- Addition, Difference, Average, Multiplication, Division, Min, Max, Weighted Average, Ratio, Concentration, & More
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Sunlight Readable Display Standard
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal 85-265 Vac, or 12/24 Vdc Input Power Models
- Isolated 24 Vdc @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- Configure, Monitor, and Datalog from a PC with Free ScanView Software
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100% of Span
- NEMA 4X
- Absolute Difference
- Weighted Average
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- Two Channel
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8" DIN
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 4-20 mA
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs