Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6100 when you have a weighing application where you need to read the display from a distance, or outside in the bright sunlight in temperatures between -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F).
The PD2-6100 tare feature can be used to remove the weight of the container from the weight calculation.
You can even re-transmit the weight signal with the PD2-6100's optional 4-20 mA output.Features
- Large 1.80" digits
- Dual-line 6-digit display
- Readable from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure
- Operating temperature range of -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 15, 30, 150, 300 mV Unipolar input ranges
- ±15, ±25, ±150, ±250 mV bipolar input ranges
- Supports up to twelve (12) 350 Ω load cells
- Capture or programmable tare feature
- Maximum/minimum or peak/valley hold feature
- Auto-zero feature eliminates zero drift
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA output
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication option
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and MeterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- Eight intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- The upper and lower displays may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT (percent), max/min, alternate max & min, set points, units (lower display only), or Modbus input.
- Four SafeTouch through-glass buttons when cover is installed. Four internal pushbuttons when cover is removed.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 VDC on contact. Connect normally open contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 VDC; Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 VDC
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span
- Calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months.
- Max / min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
- Three programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings.
- All programmed settings are stored in nonvolatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Powered over USB for configuration only.
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max
- 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse
Isolated Sensor Power Supply
- (Note: Do not use 24 VDC to power strain gauge bridge)
- Terminals Ex+ & Ex-: 10 VDC or 5 VDC ± 10%. Rated @ 350 mA max
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line. 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- T6 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 60° C
- T5 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 65° C
Max Power Dissipation
- PD8 Series: Maximum power dissipation limited to 15.1 W. See PD8 instruction manual for additional details.
- Removable screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external relays, digital I/O, and serial communication adapters.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) Mounting Holes Provided for Mounting Meter to Wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately.
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 years parts & labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable