The YT1000L Electro-Pneumatic Positioner is used for operation of pneumatic linear valuve actuators by means of electrical controller or control system with an analog output signal of DC 4 to 20mA or split ranges.
- 2 million life cycle guaranteed
- Response time is very fast and accurate.
- Simple part change can set 1/2 split range.
- Low air consumption
- Simple Direct / Reverse Action change.
- Simple Zero & Span adjustment.
- Easy feedback connection.
- Internal options, such as position transmitter (PTM) and/or limit switch (L/S) is available (for non-explosion proof positioner –external options must be installed for explosion proof positioner)
- A/M switch can be used to direct supply air to the actuator or to manually operate the positioner or valve.
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.