Images are representations only.
The TC47-MT manifold thermocouple is a general purpose temperature sensor designed to suit all applications where medium to low profile temperature detection is required.
The thermocouple is designed to sense temperature where the metal sensor tip is fitted directly into a drilled hole.Features
- The sensor is fixed at a pre-detemined length and mounted into the process.
- The manifold thermocouple is a medium to low profile in design.
- Extension cable is available in a variety of insulation and jacketed materials. These include fibreglass, PTFE or PVC to name a few.
- With or without stainless steel overbraid or interlocking flexible armour.
- Interchangeable and easily replaceable.
- Plastics and rubber industry
- Hot runner manifolds for injection mould machines
- Compression platens