Images are representations only.
The PROVU PD6400 is a multipurpose, easy to use high voltage and current input meter ideal for measuring direct voltage and current or the output from voltage shunts and current transformers.
It has one 0-300 VAC or VDC voltage input and one 0-5 AAC or ADC current input.
The meter may be used with a single voltage or current input, or to measure both simultaneously.
A math channel P calculates apparent power as the product of the voltage and current inputs.
The PD6400 can display voltage, current, and apparent power.
The dual line display can show any two parameters simultaneously, or alternate between any parameters as well as their programmable units and tags.Features
- (1) High voltage and (1) High current input
- Multiplication for apparent power calculation
- 0 to 300 Vac or Vdc voltage input
- 0 to 5 AAC or ADC current input
- NEMA 4X, IP65 front
- Input power options include 85 to 265 Vac or 12 to 24 Vdc
- Large dual Line 6-digit display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Optional SunBright display models for outdoor applications
- Programmable display & function keys
- 2 or 4 relays + Isolated 4-20 mA output options
- External 4-relay & digital I/O expansion modules
- RS-232, & RS-485 serial communication options
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro programming software
- Upper display: 0.60” (15 mm) high. Lower display: 0.46” (12 mm) high. Both are 6 Digits (-99999 to 999999), with Red LEDs.
- Eight user-selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- The main (Big) and secondary (Little) displays may be assigned to process values for Channels A (Ch-A, Current), V (Ch-V, Voltage), or P (Ch-P, apparent Power), toggle between (Ch-A & Ch-V, Ch-A & Ch-P, Ch-V & Ch-P, and Ch-A, Ch-V, & Ch-P), Relay Set Points, max. and/or min values for CH-A, Ch-V, or Ch-P, CH-A and units, Ch-V and units, Ch-P and units, or Modbus Input. The Lower display may also be set to show engineering units or be set to off, with no display.
- NEMA 4X
- Four Front Panel Buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, Modbus registers, or cloning using Copy function.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 Vdc on Contact. Connect Normally Open Contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 Vdc Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 Vdc
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span Recalibration: Calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Maximum/minimum readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is cycled.
- Three Programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max, or optional model with 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Max.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 500 Vac/dc potential Allowed between Voltage and Current Input channels. Channels isolated by 3 MΩ impedance 4 kV Input/output-to-Power line 500 V Input-to-output or output- to-P+ Supply.
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85° C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 65° C
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external Relays, Digital I/O, and Serial communication Adapters.
- 1/8 DIN, High Impact Plastic, UL 94V-0, color: Black Mounting: 1/8 DIN Panel cutout required: 3.622” x 1.772” (92 mm x 45 mm). Two Panel Mounting bracket assemblies are provided.
- Screw terminal Connectors: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm) Dimensions: 4.68” x 2.45” x 5.64” (119 mm x 62 mm x 143 mm) (W x H x D)
- 9.5 oz. (269 g)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 Years Parts & Labor