Images are representations only.
The high pressure 30 kW type XW30 hydraulic pump is specifically designed for water-based fluids.
Separation of the lubricating oil and the pumped fluid is achieved by the installation of a cavity between the cylinder block and the case.
Bypass from the pistons is collected in this cavity and returned to the inlet side of the pump.
The XW30 pump incorporates three or six axial pistons actuated by a single rotating swash plate.Features
- Compact for given pressure and flow rates
- Flow/pressure combinations within 30 kW range - up to 33.4 l/m or up to 870 bar
- All externally exposed components are stainless steel
- No external lubrication or cooling systems
- 1” BSP Female
- 1/2” BSP Female
- 3/4” BSP Female
Cone & Thread Connection
- 1” Female Medium Pressure
- 9/16” Female Medium Pressure
- 1” NPT Female
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 3/4” NPT Female