Copper Alloy construction is the economical choice for Food and Beverage applications, and the case is liquid filled to suit applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration.
- Process Connection: 1/4" Male Center Back Mount
- Gauge Size: 2-1/2"
- Accuracy: ±2.5% of Span
- Pressure Ranges: 0 to 160 psi
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Materials of Construction:
- Pressure Connection: Copper Alloy
- Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
- Movement: Copper Alloy
- Dial: White ABS Polymer
- Pointer: Black Aluminum
- Case: 304 Stainless Steel with Vent Plug and Crimp Ring
- O-Ring: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene)
- Window: Polycarbonate with Buna-N Gasket
- Liquid Fill: Silicone
- Environmental Protection: NEMA 4X, IP65
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.