Images are representations only.
The PD685 is an easy to use, loop-powered indicator, certified by CSA, ATEX and IECEx as intrinsically safe.
The PD685 carries international certifications under both the Class/Division System and Zone System, and is thereby suitable for use in gas and dust hazardous areas worldwide.
The PD685 can be seen from considerable distance in bright sunlight or dimly lit areas when the standard backlight feature is activated.
The fact that this meter is loop-powered means that there is no need to run additional, costly power lines into a hazardous area.
The meter gets all of the power it needs from the 4-20 mA loop and its 1 V (4 V with backlight) drop results in a minimal burden on the loop.
The meter features a wide -40 to 75°C operating temperature range and is available with a ½" conduit hole in a location of your choice for easy installation.
Calibration is a quick two-step process involving the adjustment of only two sets of coarse and fine, non-interacting potentiometers.
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
PRECISION DIGITAL 685 Loop-powered Meter, No Conduit Hole, 1" LCD, NEMA 4X View More
- 1.0" (25.4mm)
- 3-1/2 (1999) Digit LCD
- Two-step calibration
- Input: 4-20mA @ 30 VDC Maximum
- Conduit Location: None
- Removable Screw Terminals
- 12-26 AWG
- Power Supply:
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Enclosure Materials:
- Impact-resistant plastic
- Clear polycarbonate cover
- ATEX & IECEx Certified Intrinsically Safe
- NEMA 4X
- CSA, ATEX and IECEx Certified as Intrinsically Safe
- Certified under Both Class/Division and Zone Systems
- Certified for location in Dev 2 Areas without IS Barriers
- CE marked
Out of Stock
PRECISION DIGITAL 685 Loop-Powered Meter, Bottom Conduit, 1" LCD, NEMA 4X
2 - 4 weeks
PD765 Process & Temperature Meter
PRECISION DIGITAL Process & Temperature Meter, PD765 Trident Series
Out of Stock
- ± 0.1% of Full Scale ± 1 Count
Approvals & Certifications
- 4 mA Input: -1,000 to 1,000
- One 1/2" Conduit Hole
- 3-1/2-Digit LCD
- Terminal Block for 12 to 22 AWG Wire
Enclosure, Body Material
- Impact-Resistant Glass-Filled Polycarbonate
- NEMA 4X / IP66
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 1 V at 20 mA