Images are representations only.
The IS200 provides accessible control for electro-hydraulic valve actuators within Zone 0 areas, typically on a choke valve at the wellhead. Full manual control, calibration and configuration is available on the front panel of the instrument and, because of IS certification, all operations are available when the hazard is present.
- Simple two-step calibration ß Current command, current or potentiometer feedback signal
- Actual position 4-20 mA calibrated output
- Selectable solenoid drive sense for failsafe operation
- Selectable default operation on command signal/feedback signal break
- Fault solenoid output relaxed by control signal breaks