The YT-520 Series is a Snap acting relay that senses supply pressure and changes the direction of the supply air flow when the supply pressure level is lower than setting pressure level. By using snap acting relay, valve system can “fail freeze” as the supply pressure fails.
- Switches pressure flows when abnormal pressure detected
- Stem can be extended and connected
- Able to lock actuator in its position
- Responses to very small changes to supply pressure with high accuracy
- Enhanced versatility by having different material of body and options
- Internal 100 mesh screen filters small dust entering into the product
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.