Images are representations only.
The PDA-BUTTON Series are IP67 fully sealed momentary pushbuttons that can be used for a variety of applications, such as resetting the manually-resettable relays on various Precision Digital meters.
These fully sealed pushbuttons are SPST-NO so they will satisfy a variety of circuit requirements. The double break mechanism also provides reliable switching of DC loads.
These rugged switches are ideal for harsh environments. The PDA-BUTTON Series pushbuttons are recommended for use with the PDA-LH Light / Horn Series and can be used to silence the horn or turn off the light.
They are available with red, black and green buttons.
- Fully Sealed to IP67
- Momentary Action
- Available in Red, Green, and Black Buttons
- Use With Precision Digital Meters to Reset Relays, Silence Horn, Reset Total, etc
- Wire Leads
- Flame Retardant UL Rated Material
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Life up to 500,000 Cycles
- Brass Locknut
- Sealing Washer
- 0.630" (16 mm)
- 0.090" (2.3 mm) nominal
- 3N (306 g)
- 0.310" (8 mm) max
- Gold Plated Palladium Nickel
- 24 AWG insulated stranded wire, 20.0" (500 mm)
Contact Resistance (initial)
- 150 mΩ max including wire leads
Current Rating (typical)
- 125 mA at 125 VAC resistive
- 100 mA at 50 VDC resistive
- 400 mA at 32 VAC resistive
- 1000 VAC for 1 min
- 1 GΩ @ 500 VDC
- 50 mΩ max initial including leads
- 500,000 (max) cycles (electrical)
- 1,000,000 cycles (mechanical)
- -55 to 105° C
Body & Button Material