Images are representations only.
Slide valves Type 3111 (normally closed) and 3115 (normally open) are pilot-operated, three port, two position valves with a spring-return action. Manifold mounted versions are also available. A major feature of the valve design is elimination of the continuous leakage which is characteristic of conventional lapped-face spool valves. The valve incorporates special high pressure seals which prevent leakage.
- Working Pressure: 690 bar (10,000 psi) maximum
- Pilot Pressure - Minimum: 4.5 bar (65 psi)
- Pilot Pressure - Maximum: 17.2 bar (250 psi)
- Operating Media - Main Slide: Mineral oils, water, water-glycol mixtures
- Operating Nedia - Pilot Section: Air, natural and sour gases or any of the main slide media
- Recommended Filtration: 25 micron
- Connections: 1/4" NPTF all ports
- Flow Rate, Nominal: 27 litres/min (6 imp galls/min).
- Working Temperature - Standard: -20º to 130º C (-4° to 266° F)