The Kayden CLASSIC 814 Flow, Level and Interface Switch & Transmitter features a precision welded, highly accurate stainless steel sensor.
Ideal for liquids, gases & slurries in a clean or dirty process.
The CLASSIC 814 Retractable Packing Gland is available with a Raised Face or RTJ Flange, in a wide range of flange sizes and ANSI ratings, with low and medium pressure applications.
All Kayden models feature a rugged flameproof enclosure with blind or lens covers available.
Kayden’s advanced digital electronics will revolutionize the way you monitor and control your process.
- Retractable Packing Gland
- Raised Face or RTJ Flange
Adjustable Set Point Range
- 0-254 feet/s, 0-77 meters/s
Insertion 'U' Length
- Available in 1/2" (1 cm) increments
- Min. 2.5" - Max. 120" (6.4 - 305 cm)
- 12-24 VDC & 115-230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Operating Pressure (Maximum)
- Dependant on Flange Rating
Temperature Range (Sensor)
- -40°C to 160°C, -40°F to 320°F
- Aluminium Flameproof, 1" FNPT Conduit Connection
- Blind or Glass Lens Flameproof
Materials of Construction (Sensor and Flange)
- Two Independent Relays (SPDT), 4-20 mA, Modbus
- Single Seal
- NEMA 4X
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.