This range of sensors are used in liquid applications such as Food & Beverage processing. It is also ideal for Water/ Wastewater due to their maintenance free nature, any build up on the Transducer face is being eliminated (continously cleaned). False echoes from tanks walls are eliminated by automatic adjustment of power and sensitivity.Other ideal applications are Pharmaceutical and Chemical as the Sensors adapt to any condition automatically without user involvement.
An ultrasonic pulse is transmitted from the ABM sensor . The pulse 25 - 148 KHz travels to the surface being monitored and is reflected off this surface back to the sensor face. The time of flight is divided in half, corrected with temperature and converted to an output current directly proportional to the material level . ABM sensors monitor environmental conditions and adjust sensor‘s transmitters and receivers to match the sensors to any condition, to receive one echo only from measured material and to eliminate any false echoes.
- 2, 3 and 4 wire configurations
- 148, 80, 81, 70, 72, 52 & 45 KHz operating frequencies
- RS485, RS232, HART (2 wire) communcations
- PVC, Aluminum and 316L stainless steel housing
- PVC or Teflon sensor material, with S15, S20 sanitary mtg. also available in both regular and high temperature versions