Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6080 when you have multiple, (up to 16), Modbus registers you want to display on a single large display meter.
The PD2-6080 can also accept two 4-20 mA signals.
The PD2-6080 can be programmed as a Modbus RTU Master, Slave or Snooper allowing it to work in just about any Modbus application.
Typically, the upper line displays the PV and the lower line displays the tag.Features
- Large 1.80" digits
- Dual-line 6-digit display
- Readable from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure
- Operating temperature range of -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- Modbus RTU master, slave, or snooper mode
- Poll and display up to 16 process variables
- Addition, difference, average, multiplication, division, minimum, maximum, weighted average, ratio, concentration, & more
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- 2 or 4 relays + isolated 4-20 mA output options
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication options
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and scanview
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
PRECISION DIGITAL Helios Modbus Scanner with Dual Analog Inputs, 12-24 VDC, NEMA 4X View More
Product Type: Large Display NEMA 4X Decimal Modbus RTU Scanner
Inputs: (16 Total): Modbus RTU; (Two Max) Current (4-20 mA) or Voltage (0-10 V)
Power: 12-24 VDC/VAC
Transmitter Power: 24 VDC @ 200 mA
Display: SunBright, 1.8", Dual Line, 6 Digits, Red LED
Serial Communications: RS-485 Modbus
1 - 3 weeks
Input / Output
- Modbus RTU over RS-485, Two analog inputs (4-20 mA, ±10 V)
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Four programming buttons, digital inputs, PC and ScanView software, or Modbus registers
- Max/min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off
Password Restrict Modifications
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset points
- Pass 3: Restricts all programming, function keys, and digital inputs
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max
- Powered over USB for configuration only
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 VDC ± 10%. 12-24 VDC powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 VDC supply (internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 VAC models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 VDC powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 VDC supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line, 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately.
Tightening Torque: Removable Screw Terminals
- Digital I/O and RS485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D) Weight: 6.10 Lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 years parts & labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- USB Port
- Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- USB A Male to Micro-B Cable