The PD765 Trident digital panel meter is one of the most versatile digital panel meters on the market and will satisfy a wide variety of process applications. The Trident can be field programmed to accept process voltage (0-5 V, 1-5 V, etc) and current (4-20 mA) inputs, 100 Ohm RTDs, and the four most common thermocouples.
It is housed in a shallow-depth, 1/8" DIN enclosure that features a NEMA 4X front panel and convenient mounting hardware. There are two power options for the Trident: 85-265 Vac or 12-36 Vdc and it can provide 24 Vdc to power the transmitter if needed. Programming and setup can be performed with the four front panel pushbuttons, free MeterView software, or using the Copy function.
- Trident Process & Temperature Meter
- 0.56" (14.2mm)
- 4 Digit LED
- Two relays option with alternation & time delays
- Free Modbus RTU Protocol & LabVIEW Driver
- Free MeterView software download
- Output: 2 Relays + 4-20 mA Output Option
- Removable screw terminal blocks
- 12 to 22 AWG
- Communication Options:
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +65°C (+32°F to +149°F)
- Enclosure Materials:
- 1/8 DIN
- High-impact plastic
- Environmental Protection:
- Agency Approvals:
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.