Images are representations only.
The ProtEX-MAX™ PD8-6210 offers all the functionality of the ProVu PD6210 as a fully FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approved explosion-proof product.
It is an analog input (4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, etc.) digital batch controller specifically designed for single and multi-stage batching applications.
It provides excellent but simple batch control capabilities with features such as preclose relays and automatic overrun correction for more accurate batches and convenient SafeTouch® through-glass buttons for simple operation and menu navigation without having to remove the cover.
The preclose deactivates a specific relay before the batch is finished in order to allow slower fill rates and increased accuracy. Automatic overrun correction keeps the batch size accurate over time and with system wear.
The PD8-6210 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the flowmeter and can be equipped with four internal relays and a 4-20 mA analog output.Features
- SunBright Display Standard
- Start, batch, & stop with pause front panel buttons
- Display batch total + rate, grand total, batch count or preset
- Single or multi-stage batching with up to 8 relays
- Automatic overflow correction
- Manual control or automatic batching
- SafeTouch® through-glass button programming
- Modbus RS-485 serial communications
- Flanges for wall or pipe mounting
- Isolated 24 VDC @ 25 mA transmitter power supply
- Grand total can count up or down
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro programming software
- ± 0.03 %
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, II 2 GD Ex d IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- CSA Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, Class I, Zone 1 Ex d IIC Zone 21 Ex Tb IIIC T90° C
- FM Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, T5/T6 Class I, Zone 1, AEx d, IIC Gb T5/T6 Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T90° C
- IEC Ex d IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- 6-Digit Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
- NEMA 9
- ± 10 VCD
- 0-20 mA
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 12-36 Vdc
- 85-265 Vac
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 10 seconds