Images are representations only.
The ProVu PD6080 Super Snooper Modbus® scanner is a multi-purpose display and controller capable of scanning up to 16 Modbus process variables and accepts two analog process inputs.
The scanner can be programmed as a Modbus RTU master, slave, or snooper.
It is the ideal display for Modbus multivariable transmitters or for existing Modbus networks with transmitters in need of an easy-to-read and conveniently located remote display.
As a master, the PD6080 can read up to 16 Modbus registers on up to 16 Modbus devices and automatically alternate each of these process variables - PVs on the dual-line display along with a unit and tag for each.
In snooper mode, the PD6080 can read any Modbus variable being polled by a master, which allows you to easily add a display into an existing Modbus network.
Like all ProVu meters, the PD6080 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options.
Powerful math functions may be applied to the analog or Modbus inputs, such as addition, difference, average, and ratio.Features
- Modbus® RS-485 RTU Serial Communications as Master, Slave, or Snooper
- RS-485 Serial Communications Standard
- Decimal Display
- Scan up to 16 Modbus Process Variables
- Dual Analog Inputs: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V
- Addition, Difference, Average, Multiplication, Division, Min, Max, Weighted Average, Ratio, Concentration, & More
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Sunlight Readable Display Standard
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal 85-265 Vac, or 12/24 Vdc Input Power Models
- Isolated 24 Vdc at 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- Configure, Monitor, and Datalog from a PC with Free ScanView Software
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100 % of Span
- NEMA 4X
- Absolute Difference
- Weighted Average
- 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Two Channel
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8” DIN
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 4-20 mA
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs