IME Model 8100 Series Instrument Enclosures are designed to accommodate circuit boards and devices having a maximum diameter of (4.0") 101 mm Specifically designed for explosion proof applications, the housing is available in either an epoxy painted Copper-Free Aluminum version or investment casted 316 Stainless Steel to withstand applications where aggressive atmospheres prevail. The housing can be ordered with either a tempered glass cover or blind cover. There is a wide choice of conduit and instrument entries.
- Explosion proof certified
- NEMA 4X or IP66/68 construction
- Choice of 316 stainless steel and copper free aluminum
- Choice of tempered glass cover or blind cover
- Wide selection of conduit sizes
- Option for a customize stainless steel nameplates
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.