Images are representations only.
The Nova PD540 is a digital temperature controller with auto-tuning PID capabilities that is available in 1/16, 3/16, 1/8, and 1/4 DIN sizes.
Models include standard one-directional control (i.e. heating or cooling) or bi-directional heating and cooling control.
One of four user programmable set points may be selected for PID control in the form of time proportional relay on/off output, time proportional voltage pulse output, or 4-20 mA signal control. Its universal input accepts 23 input varieties, including thermocouple, RTD, and voltage inputs, and it can be easily configured for a 4-20 mA input. It is available with up to three (3) relays, two (2) 4-20 mA Analog outputs, two (2) digital inputs, and an RS485 serial communication option which includes protocols for master/slave set point control, Modbus ASCII and RTU, as well as PC software.
- Thermocouple, RTD, & Process Inputs
- High Accuracy Auto-Tuning PID
- Heating & cooling Models
- Universal Power supply 100-240 VAc
- Up to 3 relays & 2 Analog outputs
- Digital Input set Point selection
- RS-485 serial communications option
- Modbus® RTU/ASCII communications
- Free operating & Data logging software
- IP55 & IP65 Fronts
Approvals & Certifications
Cold Junction Reference
- Dual 4-Digit Display
- Red LEDs
Enclosure, Body Material
- Impact-Resistant Plastic
- 20 to 90% Non to Condensing
- 2300 V Input/Output-to-Powerline
- 4 kV Relay Output to Input/Output / Powerline
- 1/16" DIN
- 10° to 50° C (50° to 122° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 10 W
- 100 to 240 Vac