Images are representations only.
The Sabre T PD743 temperature meter combines operational simplicity with high end features to deliver the perfect low-cost digital panel meter for display only applications.
The PD743’s menu structure is easy to navigate because the only selections are for input and temperature units; there are no other menu choices to add confusion during the setup process.
Despite being a low-cost meter, the PD743 is still packed with many features typically found only on more expensive meters, such as a NEMA 4X front, universal power supply, display to 2300 °F for type K thermocouple, UL listing, and CE marking.
- J, K, T, E Thermocouple & 100 Ω Pt RTD
- Pre-Calibrated for All Input Types
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Shallow Depth 1/8 DIN Case 3.2" Behind Panel
- 4 Digit Display, 0.56" (14 mm) High, Red LEDs
- Easy Front Panel Programming
- Maximum/Minimum Display
- Universal Power Supply 85-265 VAC
- 12-36 VDC/12-24 VAC Power Option
- ± 0.1° C (± 0.18° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 0.56" Red LED
- 4-Digit LED
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- > 100 KiloOhms
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 1/8" DIN
- 0° to 65° C (32° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 20 W
- 85-265 Vac
- 90-265 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)