All Stainless Steel construction is ideal for Oil and Gas applications, and the case is liquid filled to suit applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration.
- Process Connection: 1/4" Male Center Back Mount
- Gauge Size: 2-1/2"
- Accuracy: ±2.5% of Span
- Pressure Ranges: 0 to 160 psi
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Materials of Construction:
- Pressure Connection: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bourdon Tube: 316L Stainless Steel
- Movement: Stainless Steel
- Dial: White Aluminum with Black Lettering
- Pointer: Black Aluminum
- Case: 304 Stainless Steel with Vent Plug and Crimp Ring
- Window: Polycarbonate
- Liquid Fill: Silicone
- Environmental Protection: NEMA 4X, IP65
The above description encapsulates the entire product series. Specifications for individual configurations may vary depending on the selection chosen.