Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6060 when you need a large display meter to display two 4-20 mA inputs on one meter.
Both of these inputs can be displayed on six full digits and each transmitter is provided with its own 24 Vdc transmitter power supply.
The PD2-6060 can also perform a variety of math functions on those two inputs, such as computing the difference between them or summing them together.
- Dual-input process meter with math functions
- Addition, difference, average, multiplication, division, minimum, maximum, weighted average, ratio, concentration, & more
- Large 1.80" dual-line 6-digit display readable from up to 100 feet away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- Displays two process inputs simultaneously
- Two (2) 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V inputs
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- Isolated 24 Vdc at 200 mA transmitter power supply
- Programmable display & function keys
- 32-Point, square root, or exponential inearization
- Multi-pump alternation control
- Four (4) relays + isolated 4-20 mA output option
- External 4-relay, dual Analog output, and digital I/O expansion module
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication option
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- On-Board digital input
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and MeterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Display lines 1 & 2 may be assigned to process values for Channels A (Ch-A), B (Ch-B), or C (Ch-C), toggle between (Ch-A & Ch-B, Ch-A & Ch-C, Ch-B & Ch-C, and Ch-A, Ch-B, & Ch-C), toggle between Channel & units, show channel gross value (no tare) or toggle net (tare) and gross values, show relay set points, max & min values, or Modbus input. The lower display may also be set to show engineering units or be off, with no display.
- Four programming buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span
- All ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months.
- Max/min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off
Password Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset points
- Pass 3: Restricts all programming, function keys, and digital inputs.
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max or .
- 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max
- Powered over USB for configuration only.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 VDC ± 10%. 12-24 VDC powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 VDC supply (internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 VAC models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 VDC powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 VDC supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line, 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately.
Tightening Torque: Removable Screw Terminals
- 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
Digital I/O & RS-485 Terminals
- 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 years parts & labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard
- Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port