Images are representations only.
The Helios large display high voltage and current meter boasts specifications, features and functionality that make it the only large display high voltage and current meter you will ever need.
The big, bright 6-digit dual-line LED display that can be seen from 100 feet even in bright sunlight is the first thing you will notice about the Helios.
The dual-line display can be used to display voltage in the range of 0-300 VAC or VDC on one line and 0-5 AAC or ADC on the other line.
In addition, a math channel P calculates apparent power as the product of the voltage and current inputs.Features
- Large 1.80" Digits
- Dual-Line 6-digit Display
- Readable from Up to 100' - 30 Meters Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Rated Field Enclosure
- Operating Temperature Range of -40° to 65° C / -40° to 150° F
- One - 1 High Voltage and One - 1 High Current Input
- Multiplication for Apparent Power Calculation
- 0 to 300 Vac or Vdc Voltage Input
- 0 to 5 AAC or ADC Current Input
- 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc Input Power Models
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- Onboard USB & RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and MeterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user-selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Displays lines 1 & 2 may be assigned to process values for Channels A (Ch-A, Current), V (Ch-V, Voltage), or P (Ch-P, apparent Power), toggle between (Ch-A & Ch-V, Ch-A & Ch-P, Ch-V & Ch-P, and Ch-A, Ch-V, & Ch-P), Relay Set Points, max and/or min values for CH-A, Ch-V, or Ch-P, CH-A and units, Ch-V and units, Ch-P and units, or Modbus Input. The Lower display may also be set to show engineering units or be off, with no display.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- All Ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max./Min. Readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Passwords Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/ reset Points
- Pass 3: Restricts all Programming, function keys, and digital inputs
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 500 Vac/dc potential Allowed between Voltage and Current Input channels. Channels isolated by 3 MΩ impedance 4 kV Input/output-to-Power line 500 V Input-to-output or output- to-P+ Supply.
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately. See manual for Mounting instructions.
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
- Digital I/O and RS-485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (W x H x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Power: USB Port