Images are representations only.
The ProtEX-MAXTM PD8-6100 offers all the functionality of the ProVu PD6100 as a fully FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approved explosion-proof product.
It accepts strain gauge & load cell inputs and mV signals up to 300 mV (unipolar) and ± 250 mV (bipolar) for weight and force measurement applications.
The PD8-6100 strain gauge meter's dual-line display and powerful dual-scale capability allows the measurement to be displayed in two different units of measure. Another use for the PD8-6100's dual-lines is to simply display the units of measure on the bottom line.
SafeTouch® through-glass buttons allow for access to zero, tare, and other functions without the need to remove the enclosure cover.
The PD8-6100 includes a 5 or 10 VDC power supply to drive the sensors and can be equipped with four internal relays and two 4-20 mA outputs.
- SunBright Display Standard
- Selectable 5 or 10 VDC excitation power supply
- Capture or programmable tare feature
- Ratiometric operation
- Dual-scale feature - single input
- Rounding function 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, or 100
- Auto-zero feature eliminates zero drift
- SafeTouch® through-glass button programming
- Modbus RS-485 serial communications
- Flanges for wall or pipe mounting
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro programming software
- ± 0.03%
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, II 2 GD Ex D IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Division 1, Class I, Zone 1 Ex D IIC Zone 21 Ex Tb IIIC T90° C
- FM Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Division 1, T5/T6 Class I, Zone 1, AEx D, IIC Gb T5/T6 Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T90° C
- IEC Ex D IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- 6-Digit Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
- NEMA 9
- 0 to 10 mA
- 0-20 mA
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 12-36 Vdc
- 85-265 Vac
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 5 seconds