Images are representations only.
The PD6100 is a member of the ProVu series of 1/8 DIN digital panel meters that accepts strain gauge & load cell inputs and mV signals up to 300 mV (unipolar) and ± 250 mV (bipolar) for weight indication and force measurement applications.
The PD6100's dual-line display and powerful dual-scale capability allows the measurement to be displayed in two different units of measure; gallons (volume) could be displayed on the upper line while pounds (weight) is displayed on the lower line, for example.
Another use for the PD6100's dual-line display is to simply show the units of measure on the bottom line.
The PD6100 stain gauge meter includes a 5 or 10 VDC power supply to drive the sensors and can be equipped with up to four internal relays and one 4-20 mA output.
- 15, 30, 150, 300 mV Unipolar Input Ranges
- ±15, ±25, ±150, ±250 mV Bipolar Input Ranges
- Selectable 5 or 10 Vdc Sensor Excitation
- Capture or Programmable Tare Feature
- Auto-Zero Feature Eliminates Zero Drift
- Ratiometric Operation
- Max/Min or Peak/Valley Hold Feature
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Dual-Scale Feature - Single Input
- Rounding Function 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- 32-Point Linearization
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal 85-265 Vac, or 12/24 Vdc Input Power Models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232 & RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Configure, Monitor, and Datalog from a PC with free MeterView Pro Software
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100% of Span
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8" DIN
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 4-20 mA
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs