Images are representations only.
The MINIMUX® II PD138 is a microprocessor-based, eight-channel analog input scanner/multiplexer and annunciator that provides low-cost automatic switching for multi-point display and alarm systems. It can automatically switch up to eight inputs to another device such as a digital panel meter, controller, or PLC.
Signal switching is done via reed relays making the PD138 ideal for switching thermocouples, RTDs, control loops, and AC/DC signals.
They feature rugged NEMA 4X/IP65 fronts and a wide operating temperature range. They can be programmed for many common ISA alarm sequences including first out indication and they provide alarm signaling through front panel LEDs and a build in 85 dB horn.
Custom printed message labels available
- 8 inputs per unit, eliminates need for 7 displays
- Unlimited number of units per system
- Free custom message labels
- Thermocouples, RTDs, process, AC & DC inputs
- Adjustable dwell time for each channel
- Independent alarm input for each channel
- First-out alarm indication
- Alarms indicated by LEDs, built-in Horn, and relay
- Built-in 85 dB horn with silence pushbutton
- Stop-on-alarmed channel (field select)
- Non-interruptible 4-20 mA inputs
- Sunlight readable indication
- NEMA 4X/IP65 front
- Shallow Depth 1/8 DIN enclosure
- -40 to 65°c operating temperature range
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 10 W
- 115 Vac
- 12-24 Vdc
- 230 Vac
- 0.2 ohms
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)