Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-7000 when you want to display temperature on a large display meter you can see from a distance.
The PD2-7000 can accept a variety of thermocouples and RTDs and displays temperature on a six digit display.
The PD2-7000's NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure, super bright LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications.Features
- Large 1.80" Digits
- Dual-Line 6-digit display
- Readable from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- Operating temperature range of -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, C thermocouples
- 100 or 1000 Ω platinum, 10 Ω copper, 120 Ω nickel RTDs
- 1° or 0.1° resolution
- Averages up to 10 RTD sensors
- Automatic cold junction compensation
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- Programmable display & function keys
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA output options
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communication options
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and meterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- 1° or 0.1° for all thermocouples and RTD inputs
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Line 1 and line 2 may be assigned to PV1, PV2, PCT, d r-u, d gross, d nt-g, max/min, max & min, set points, units (line 2 only), or Modbus input.
- Four programming buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span
- All ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months.
- Max/min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Passwords Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset points
- Pass 3: Restricts all programming, function keys, and digital inputs.
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max or 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 VDC ± 10%. 12-24 VDC powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 VDC supply (internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 VAC models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 VDC powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 VDC supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line. 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply.
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C); Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C); Relative humidity: 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately.
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
- Digital I/O and RS485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 years parts & labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port