Images are representations only.
PDW90 field units transmit analog, digital, and Modbus® inputs from any location in the field to the PDW90 base station.
Just set the network ID and Modbus address and put the field unit wherever there is a 24 VDC power and a process signal.
Once it has been connected to the base station, it will transmit all signal connections wirelessly.Features
- Signal Wire Replacement in a Rugged, Industrial Housing
- Inputs and Outputs on Both Field Units
- Simple to Order, Configure, & Install
- 1 Mile Line-of-Sight, 500 Ft Indoor Range
- Inputs: Analog (4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, 1-5 V), Digital, and RS485 Modbus Communications
- Outputs: Analog (4-20 mA), Digital, and RS485 Modbus® Communications
- Remote or Attached Antenna
- Repeaters Available
- Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
- Software Available for Even Easier Setup
- NEMA 4X, IP68 Enclosure
- 32-Character dual-line alphanumeric dot matrix LCD display with backlight (4.68 mm x 2.21 mm characters)
- Display may be Mounted at 180° from default orientation
- Field selectable: 0 - 99
- Four Programming Buttons (Behind Glass) or PC with PDW Manager Software.
- All Inputs and outputs are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Process/ Digital I/O Display
- Press the display button once to display the present analog input and output, press the display button again to display digital I/O states.
- A Programmable password restricts modification of programmed settings.
- 12-28 Vdc, 5 W max
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- 500 V
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85° C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 65° C (Display inoperable < -20° C)
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 16 to 30 AWG wire.
- Cast Aluminum with Glass Window, 0.30 % max copper Content, corrosion resistant Powder Coating, color: Blue. NEMA 4X/IP68. Two 1/2” NPT threaded conduit openings. One 1/2” NPT Stainless Steel conduit plug with 10 mm hex key Fitting installed.
- May be mounted directly to conduit. Two mounting holes for 1.5” pipe or wall mounting. See mounting dimensions on page 15 for mounting space requirements.
- 2.5 lb-in (0.28 Nm)
- 17” x 14” x 9” (43.2 cm x 35.6 cm x 22.9 cm) (L x W x H)
- 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- 900 MHz
- 500 ft (152.4 m) indoor
- 1 mi (1.61 km) outdoor (Line-of-sight)