Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6300 when you want to display both flow rate and total at the same time from a pulse output flowmeter. The PD2-6300 can display both flow rate and total in six full digits and can also be configured to display non-resettable grand total.
The PD2-6300's NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure, super bright LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications.
- Large 1.80" digits
- Dual-Line 6-digit display
- Readable from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away
- Superluminous sunlight readable display
- Operating temperature range of -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- Isolated 24 Vdc transmitter power supply
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc input power models
- Onboard USB & RS-485 serial communications
- Modbus RTU communication protocol standard
- Program the meter from a PC with onboard USB and meterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -999999
- The upper and lower displays may be assigned to rate, total, grand total, alternate (rate/total, rate/grand total, rate/units, total/units, and grand total/units), max/min, units (lower display only), set points, or Modbus input. Additional displays are available if parameter total is off, abd parameter d-SCAL is on: gross, alternating gross/net, PV1, PV2, and PCT (refer to PD6000 instruction manual).
- Four SafeTouch through-glass buttons when cover is installed. Four internal pushbuttons when cover is removed
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 VDC on contact. Connect normally open contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 VDC
- Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 VDC
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span
- All ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months
- Max (Peak) / min (Valley) readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is cycled.
- Three programmable passwords restrict modification of programmed settings and two prevent resetting the totals
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost
- 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max
- Powered over USB for configuration only
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 VDC ± 10%. 12-24 VDC powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 VDC supply (internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 VAC models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 VDC powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 VDC supply.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse.
Normal Rejection Mode
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line. 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III
- T6 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 60° C
- T5 Class Operating Temperature Range Ta = -40 to 65° C
Max Power Dissipation
- Maximum power dissipation limited to 15.1 W
- Removable screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external relays, digital I/O, and serial communication adapters
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 years parts & labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port