Images are representations only.
The PD6262 is a member of the ProVu series of 1/8 DIN digital panel meters that is specifically designed to display flow rate and total from two (2) analog output (4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, etc.) flowmeters.
It displays these signals on a dual-line, 6-digit display that is available with optional Sunbright® sunlight readable LEDs.
The dual-line display can be used to show both flow rates simultaneously, to alternate between the two inputs showing both the flow rate and total of each, or to show the result of math functions performed on the flow rates and totals.
Like all ProVu meters, the PD6262 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options. ProVu meters can be equipped with up to four internal relays, a 4-20 mA output, and Modbus® RTU serial communications.
The PD6262 dual-input flow rate/totalizer includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the flowmeter and can be programmed via the front panel pushbuttons or free MeterView® Pro software.Features
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Rate, Total, and Grand Total for Each Input Channel
- Addition, Difference, Average, Multiplication, Division, Min, Max, Weighted Average, Ratio, Concentration, & More
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Available with Universal 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC Input Power
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay, Dual Analog Output, and Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232, & RS-485 Serial Communications Expansion Modules
- On-Board Digital Input
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Isolated 24 VDC Transmitter Power Supply
- Configure, Monitor, and Datalog from a PC with Free MeterView Pro Software
- Optional SunBright Display Models for Outdoor Applications
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro Programming Software
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100% of Span
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- Absolute Difference
- Total Percent
- Weighted Average
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8" DIN
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 4-20 mA
- 20 W
- 85-265 Vac
- 90-265 Vdc
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 5 In/Lbs