Images are representations only.
The Sabre P model PD603 is an easy to use 1/8 DIN digital panel meter that has all the important features customers want in a process input meter.
These features include field selectable 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5, 1-5, or ±10 V inputs, NEMA 4X front panel, UL and C-UL Listing for 508 Industrial Control Equipment, and optional 24 VDC power supply for the transmitter.
The meter is easily programmed and scaled with its four front panel buttons and simple menu structure.
- 0-20, 4-20 mA, 0-5, 1-5, 0-10, ±10 V inputs
- Input current overload protection
- NEMA 4X, IP65 front
- Shallow depth 1/8 DIN Case 3.6” behind panel
- 4 digit display, 0.56” (14 mm) high, red LEDs
- Easy front panel programming
- Scale without a signal source
- Calibrate with a signal source
- Maximum/minimum display
- Universal power supply 85-265 Vac
- 12 to 36 Vdc / 12 to 24 Vac power option
- 24 Vdc at 200 mA transmitter supply option
Approvals & Certifications
- 4-Digit LED
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90%
- 4-20 mA
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8" DIN
- 0° to 65° C (32° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 20 W
- 85-265 Vac
- 90-265 Vdc
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)