Images are representations only.
The PD662 NEMA 4X, CSA Certified loop-powered meter is perfect for applications where a simple, inexpensive display is required and AC power is not available. The PD662 derives all its power from the 4-20 mA loop, including its optional backlight feature.
It can be easily scaled in the field using four push buttons; with or without applying an actual calibration signal.
The PD662’s display will read up to 2999; we call this 3½+ digits! The PD662 is housed in a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure and is provided with one ½" NPT pipe conduit hole.
- NEMA 4X, IP66 Loop-Powered Field-Mount Process Meter
- 4-20 mA Input
- 0.6" (15.2 mm) 3½+ Digits LCD Display; -1999 to 2999
- 1.7 Volt Drop (3.7 Volt Drop with Backlight)
- HART® Protocol Transparent
- Loop-Powered Backlight Option
- CSA Certified for -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F) Operation
- Four Internal Buttons for Easy Field Scaling
- Max/Min Display
- Programmable Noise Filter
- 32-Point and Square Root Linearization Functions
- Plastic NEMA 4X, IP66 Enclosure
- Conformal Coated PCBs for Dust and Humidity Protection
- One ½" Conduit Hole in Rear of Enclosure
- Pipe & Panel Mounting Kits
- Stainless Steel Tag Available
Approvals & Certifications
- 0.6" LCD
- 3-1/2-Digit LCD
Enclosure, Body Material
- Impact-Resistant Polyester Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
- 24 Vdc, 11 W, Maximum
- 4.5 In/Lbs
- 1.7 Vdc at 20 mA
- 4.9 Vdc at 20 mA with Backlight