Images are representations only.
Go with the Helios PD2-6300 when you want to display both flow rate and total at the same time from a pulse output flowmeter.
The PD2-6300 can display both flow rate and total in six full digits and can also be configured to display non-resettable grand total.
The PD2-6300's NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure, super bright LEDs, and wide operating temperature range make it perfect for outdoor applications.Features
- Large 1.80" Digits
- Dual Line Display
- Six Full Digits on Each Line
- Readable From 100 Feet Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Rated Field Mountable Enclosure
- Great for Outdoor Use: -40 to 150°F (-40 to 65°C)
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro
- 5, 10, or 24 V Flowmeter Power Supply
- Displays Rate and Total Simultaneously
- Count Up or Down, Total & Grand Total
- Gate Function for Rate Display of Slow Pulse Rates
- K-Factor, Internal Scaling, or External Calibration
- Non-Resettable Grand Total
- 32-Point Linearization
- On-Board Digital Input (for Remote Reset)
- Can Convert Pulse Input to an Isolated 4-20 mA Output
- Two lines with 1.8" (46 mm) high digits, red LEDs; 6 digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with lead zero blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -999999
- Display lines 1 & 2 may be assigned to rate, total, grand total, alternate rate & total, max/min, units (lower display only), set points, Modbus input, & more.
- Four programming buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9% of calibrated span
- All ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at least every 12 months.
- Max/min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off
Password Restrict Modification
- Pass 3: Restricts all programming, function keys, and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset points
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- 12-24 VDC ± 10%, 15 W max. Powered over USB for configuration only
- 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90-265 VDC, 20 W max
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 VDC ± 10%. 12-24 VDC powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 VDC supply (internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 VAC models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 VDC powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 VDC supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required external fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, slow blow; up to 6 meters may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV input/output-to-power line, 500 V input-to-output or output-to-P+ supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III
- Relative humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) Mounting Holes Provided for Mounting Meter to Wall
- Optional pipe mounting kit (PDA6260) allows for pipe mounting. Sold separately
- Digital I/O and RS485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm)
- 10.63" x 12.59" x 4.77" (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849; 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 years parts & labor
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Driver: Windows 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port