Images are representations only.
The ProtEX-F&I PD6801 is one of Precision Digital's most advanced and feature-packed explosion-proof, loop-powered indicators designed specifically for level applications that require a feet & inches display.
The PD6801 can indicate up to 699 feet, 11 and 15/16 (or 7/8) inches. Like all ProtEX products, the PD6801 explosion-proof level indicator carries FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approvals for use in hazardous areas.
It features a dual-line display that can be easily scaled in the field for any 4-20 mA analog input.
Two features that really make the PD6801 stand out are its wide viewing angle display and SafeTouch® through-glass buttons.
These buttons allow the PD6801 tank-side indicator to be programmed and operated through the glass, thus eliminating the need to remove the cover in a hazardous area.Features
- Display Level in Feet & Inches
- 4-20 mA Input Loop-Powered
- Programmable 1/8 or 1/16 Inch Display
- 20-Segment Tank Level Indicator
- Lower Display for Tag, Volume, or Percent
- SafeTouch® Through-Glass Button Programming
- Open Collector Alarm Output
- Loop-Powered or External DC-Powered Backlight Standard
- Explosion-Proof, IP68, NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Operates from -40° to 75° C
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX II 2 GD Ex d IIC T6 Gb Ex Tb IIIC T85° C Db
- CSA Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, T6 Class I, Zone 1, Ex d IIC T6
- FM Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, T6 Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIC T6 Gb Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T85° C
- IEC Ex d IIC T6 Gb Ex Tb IIIC T85° C Db
- 3/4” NPT
- 0 to 100 % of Full Scale
- 0.60” High
Enclosure, Body Material
- Explosion-proof Die Cast Aluminum with Glass Window
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
- NEMA 9
- 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
- 0.2 W
- 0.25 W
- 0.5 W
- 0.75 W
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 9-36 Vdc
- 3.0 Vdc at 20 mA with DC Powered Backlight
- 6.0 Vdc at 20 mA with Loop-Powered Backlight