Images are representations only.
The PDA3900 Yagi antennas are made to work with point-to- point and point-to-multi-point applications.
These high gain antennas are ideal to use with Precision Digital's PDW series because they give you the flexibility of installing the antenna exactly where you need to bridge your point-to-point wireless process signals while keeping the PDW unit in a convenient location for monitoring.
Each Yagi is factory tuned on a network analyzer for best power match and lowest VSWR, offering the best possible performance.
The PDA3900 also comes complete with a mounting kit with stainless steel hardware.Features
- Antennas are Fully Assembled
- All radial elements are secured to the boom with stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion
- Tuned on a network analyzer for best power match and lowest VSWR
- All antennas ship complete with a mounting kit that includes stainless steel hardware
- 900 MHz
- 6 dBd
- 9 dBd
- N-Female connector
- Included for 1 ¼" pipe
- PDA3900-6Y-N: 17.125" (435 mm) x 6.875" (175 mm)
- PDA3900-9Y-N: 28" (711 mm) x 6.875" (175 mm)
- PDA3900-6Y-N: 11.2 oz (318 g)
- PDA3900-9Y-N: 16.8 oz (476 g)