Images are representations only.
The F030 is a straight forward but easy-to-use batch controller. The operator can easily enter a batch quantity or execute repeating batches. During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- One control output to drive a valve or pump.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down function available.
- Green or amber LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Actual batched quantity: seven 17 mm (0.67") digits.
- Preset value: seven 17 mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8 mm (0.31") digits during process.
- Total - resettable: seven 17 mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8 mm (0.31") digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for totalizer: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40° to +80° C (-40° to 176° F).
- ± 0.05% of Full Scale Output
Approvals & Certifications
- IEC Ex
- 1/2" NPT
- Removable Plug-in Terminal Strip
Enclosure, Body Material
- PolyCarbonate Window
- Silicone Sealing
- NEMA 4X / IP65, 67
- Square Root
- 0-10 Vdc
- 4-20 mA
- Programmable from 0.0001 to 99999
- 3,000 ohms Minimum
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- 115-230 Vac
- 8-24 Vac/Vdc
- 1 V at 20 mA
- 2.6 V @ 20 mA (Loop Powered)