Images are representations only.
Robust, Precise Digital Indicator
The robust stainless steel case and the battery power enable a flexible operation in various applications and industries. For a precise and quick on-site reading of a pressure value, a digital indicator is the ideal solution. The bar graph display and drag pointer function integrated into the display, as well as retrievable Min/Max peak values, enable effective analysis of the measuring point.
Through its rotatable case, the model DG-10-E can be easily adapted to local conditions. The backlighting also provides easy readability of the display in poor lighting conditions.
Additional programming functions are: Automatic power-off, tare function and password protection. There is unit switching between the units bar, psi and MPa already integrated into the standard model DG-10-S.
Proven Sensor Technology
For decades, sensors manufactured by WIKA have guaranteed high accuracy, long-term stability and repeatability in industrial pressure measurementFeatures
- Measuring ranges from 0 - 5 to 0 - 600 bar
- Accuracy 0.5 % ± 1 digit
- Battery operation (2 x 1.5 V AA cell)
- Option: Rotatable instrument head, backlighting
Certifications & Approvals
- bar: 0 to 600 (psi: 0 to 10,000)
- 7-segment LCD
- 14-segment LCD (Model DG-10-E Option)
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- -30° to 100° C (-22° to 212° F)
- G 1/4” A
- G 1/4” B
- G 1/2” B
- 1/4” NPT
- 1/2” NPT
- ≤ ± 0.5 % of Span ± 1 Digit
- Long-term: ≤ ± 0.2 % of Span/Year
- 316Ti Stainless Steel
- PH Grade Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
Front Foil and Membrane
- Mechanical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Pumps and Compressors
- Service Tasks