Images are representations only.
The IS200H provides accessible control for electro-hydraulic valve actuators within Zone 0 areas, typically on a choke valve at the wellhead.
Full manual control, calibration and configuration is available on the front panel of the instrument and, because of IS certification, all operations are available when the hazard is present.Features
- HART protocol data on actual positions signals
- HART device specific configuration commands
- Simple two-step calibration
- Current command, current or potentiometer feedback signal
- Actual position 4-20mA calibrated output
- Selectable solenoid drive sense for failsafe operation
- Selectable default operation on command signal/feedback signal break
- Fault solenoid output relaxed by control signal breaks
Approvals & Certifications
- Bureau Veritas
- ATEX II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4 (-40° C ≤ Ta ≤ 60° C)