Images are representations only.
The ConsoliDator+ is a multi-channel controller that is both easy to use and satisfies a wide variety of process display, alarm and control applications. It accepts 4-20 mA inputs, flow meter pulse inputs, digital inputs, and Modbus RTU inputs and displays them both in numeric and bargraph format on a large, 5.7" color display. It can be equipped with multiple relays with user-definable actions, 4-20 mA outputs, digital outputs, Modbus RTU, and Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP protocol communication capabilities.
Additionally, the controller is equipped with up to 32 timers that can be used to control many processes or events.
- NEMA 4X Panel Mount Multi-Channel Controller
- Convenient Display, Control, & Alarm of Multiple 4-20 mA & Pulse Inputs
- Numeric & Bargraph Color Display (320 x 240 pixels) 5.7" (145 mm)
- Sunlight Readable Display, White Backlight
- Isolated 24 VDC Transmitter Supplies 200 mA / Analog Input; 1,600 mA Max
- 99 Channels, 32 Totalizers, 32 Timers, & 199 Modbus Slave Inputs
- 64 High & Low Alarms assigned to up to 25 Relays with AND/OR Logic
- Modular Design for Input & Output Flexibility
- Up to (28) 4-20 mA Isolated Inputs or Pulse Inputs
- Up to (25) 10 Amp Form C Relays (With Eight Analog or Pulse Inputs)
- Up to (25) Isolated 4-20 mA Outputs (With Eight Analog or Pulse Inputs)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F)
- Pulse, Analog, & Modbus Input Flow Rate / Total / Grand Total Capability
- 50-Point Linearization, Square Root, and Exponent for Open Channel Flow
- Round Horizontal Tank Volume Calculation; Just Enter Diameter & Length
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control or Simple On / Off Control
- Programmable Displays, Function Keys & Digital Inputs
- Math Functions: Sum, Diff, Average, Multiply, Divide, % Efficiency, & More
- Display Direct Modbus PV Inputs – Slave Mode
- RS-485 Modbus RTU Standard & Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP Optional
- Free ConsoliDator+ Configuration Software
- 3 Year Warranty
- Color; QVGA (320 x 240 px), 5.7" (145 mm) diagonally, White backlight Bargraph: Twenty divisions Numerical: Up to 15 digits (±999,999,999,999,999) Feet & Inches Format: 99,999' 11.9"
- Enable/disable: Channels, totals, timers Bargraph scale: 0 – 100%, independent of channel scale.
- Twenty divisions: 5% each.
- Screen: Select to show bargraph or not.
- 0 to 15 decimal places, user selectable
- User selectable units or custom units Time, Distance, Volume, Pressure, Weight, Temperature, Current, Voltage, Percent, Amps, Volts, Counts, Logic, and Custom, Any unit/unit of time or other units
Display Update Rate
- User selectable: 0.1 to 10 sec (10 updates/ sec to 1 update/10 sec)
- Front panel buttons, external buttons, or ConsoliDator+ Software
Number of Alarms
- Up to 64 high or low Automatic (non-latching) or latching On & Off time delays. May be assigned to one or more relays. Note: Alarms are independent from relays.
- Single Source: One input
- Multi-Source: Two or more inputs
- Interval: Enter time interval and On Time
- Alarm OR: Any active input alarm triggers the OR alarm
- Alarm AND: All input alarms must be active to trigger the AND alarm
Alarm Ack & Reset
- Automatic only (Non-latching)
- Manual only (Latching)
- Manual with Ack only after alarm is cleared (Latching with Clear)
- Automatic and manual
- 60 dBA @ 24 inches (61 cm) Enable/disable in System – General menu. Associated with alarm Horn setting
External Horn (Sold Separately)
- Assign any relay to the Horn function to activate an external horn when alarm condition is detected.
- All inputs and outputs are calibrated at the factory. Field calibration not possible.
Input & Output Cards
- Max Number of I/O Cards: 7
- Analog Inputs: 4/card
- Pulse Inputs: 4/card
- Analog Outputs: 5/card
- Relays: 5/card
Number of Screens
- Up to 20 screens with 1 to 8 PVs or items per screen. Enable or disable screen title, channel #, and bargraph Automatic or manual scanning Scan time: 1 to >1000 sec, independent for each screen. F1-F4 keys are assigned per screen
- User programmable (See defaults below) F1 = Previous ← F2 = Next → F3 = Scan/Stop F4 = Ack
Number of Channels
- Up to 99 channels Input source: 4-20 mA, Pulse, Digital, Modbus, Alarm, Math, Channel, Total, Timer, mA Output, Relay Output, Digital Output, or Modbus Output
- Programmable password restricts modification of programmed settings
- Settings stored for a minimum of 10 years
Power (User Selectable Based on Wiring)
- 47 to 63 Hz
- 60 W max DC: 113-370 VDC
- 60 W max (L, N)
- Two-terminal connector (G, 24 V) DC: 24 VDC ±10%, 60 W max
- AC: 80-264 VAC
- Three-terminal connector (L, N, GND)
Back-Up Power Supply
- If AC and DC power are connected, the 24 VDC can be used as backup power in case of AC power failure.
- Unit is protected internally with auto-resettable fuse. AC: 1.25 A max, DC: 3.7 A max
- Recommended external fuse slow-blow 120 VAC: 2.0 A, 240 VAC: 1.0 A, 24 VDC: 4 A
Isolation & Grounding
- 1500 V Analog inputs/outputs-to-power line, 500 V Analog input-to-input, input-to-output, analog output-to output
- All analog inputs and analog outputs are isolated from each other. Note: DC Power is not isolated. DC- is connected to Earth Ground. Digital I/O, USB, and Ethernet are grounded.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 60° C (-40 to 140° F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 60° C (-40 to 140° F)
- Relative humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- *All functions operate down to -40° C (-40° F.) If the LCD response is slower, increase the display refresh setting
- Removable screw terminal blocks
- Digital I/O: 16 to 30 AWG
- RS-485: 12 to 24 AWG wire RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- USB ports: Micro-USB (Device) and Type A (Host)
- Inputs/Outputs: 12 to 24 AWG wire
- Screw terminal connectors: 5 Lb-in (0.56 Nm) Digital I/O terminals: 2.5 Lb-in (0.28 Nm)
- Enclosure Body: Thermoplastic Polyester
- Color: Gray
- Display Window: Clear Polycarbonate, GE LEXAN HP12W
- Front Panel Keys: Silicone rubber
- Panel-Mount: Panel-mounting frame and twelve screws (provided)
- Cutout: 10.0" x 10.0" ±0.05" (254 mm x 254 mm ±1.3 mm) (H x W)
- Panel thickness: 0.07" – 0.35" (1.8 mm – 8.9 mm)
- Clearance behind panel: 6" (152 mm)
- Panel-Mount: 10.85" x 10.85" x 4.87" (276 mm x 276 mm x 124 mm) (H x W x D)
- Ex: PD9000-XY-4PI-8AI-10AO-10RY Panel-Mount: 7.4 Lb (3.4 kg) approx.
- 3 years parts and labor